Retiring in New Jersey?
With almost 25 percent of all nonretired adults having no retirement savings or pension, the personal-finance website WalletHub this week released its report on 2019’s Best States to Retire as well as accompanying videos.
To help retirees find a safe, enjoyable and wallet-friendly place to call home, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 46 key metrics. The data set ranges from adjusted cost of living to weather to quality of public hospitals.
Retiring in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
• 42nd – Adjusted Cost of Living
• 33rd – Annual Cost of In-Home Services
• 42nd – WalletHub ‘Taxpayer’ Ranking
• 45th – Elderly-Friendly Labor Market
• 28th – Percent of Population Aged 65 & Older
• 46th – Health Facilities per Capita
For the full report, visit: